Chuck's Head

Welcome to inside my head. Please keep your arms and legs inside of the vehicle. And do not feed the monkeys.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

More, "No he didn't just say that..." From the World of Sports



Okay, I think I'm going to give you these when I hear them. Maybe I'll start a log..
But anyway, I'm watching the NBA on ESPN, Houston Rockets at Golden State Warriors. So Derek Fisher sinks a second three-pointer bringing the Warriors three point total to 14, their season high... and the announcer drops this little gem:

"We have seen more 3's tonight than a Dale Earnhardt memorabilia show."

hahahaha. I laughed out loud from the kitchen. The best part is that you could hear it that he said the first part (we have seen more 3's THAN...) and he needed a finish, but he had started the cliche without a finish in mind and he was suddenly getting close to having to bail on it, buy hey, what is something that has a lot of 3's?? Oh right, a Dale Earnhardt memorabilia show. Swish!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger dillyberto said…

    An NBA game in December can only wish to be so exciting from the other room.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home