Chuck's Head

Welcome to inside my head. Please keep your arms and legs inside of the vehicle. And do not feed the monkeys.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

So this is my blog

A friend suggested that I start blogging. So I will try it. I am not going to use this blog as a diary. This will not be filled with my daily goings on and tidbits about my love life. But I do think things, day in and day out that I think are interesting and worthy of consideration (my own consideration at least). I am thinking that perhaps a place to formalize these thoughts into the written form can only be a good thing. But I might be missing something on that note.

I think about lots of things, so if you are reading this, I am pretty sure that the topics will be wide. I think about everything from sports, to politics, to the meaning of words and other far more silly but worthy topics. Its kind of funny that I even think someone might read this, hence the disclaimer. Oh well, let this blog begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home